Nikko Guesthouse Sumica
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Guesthouse Sumica is small ( the three bed male dorm was very small, I haven't seen any other dorms) but has a great staff and a unique athmosphere: I stayed for 3 nights and the third night most of the guests joined in for an okonomyaki dinner. With the staff and some neighbours we all helped to prepare the dinner and had a great time. Very, very friendly and helpfull staff that enjoys working in a hostel,If I was travelling to Nikko again I would come back to Sumica. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Herman Netherlands
- “ The hostel is really close to the station and the bus terminal. The staff is really nice. The only drawback was the lack of an air-conditioner in our room. A good experience overall. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Well, what can I say, the place is damn good: excellent location, very friendly staff, very comfortable, very clean, and all staff members speak good English. They don't speak French, Russian, Arabic or Hindi, but, hey, is that a problem? ”
- 06 May 2015 Anonymous USA