Nikko Park Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The building is great and the surroundings is quiet and nice, just very very far away, we arrive late and walk a long way up in dark, feeling exhausted, and there is no shops or restaurant around, luckily there is still something at the hostel to cook for us. The staffs are perfect! Thanks for introduce us the scenery that many tourist neglected! ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very clean and friendly place located in a beautiful mountain forest near several natural hot springs. It can be tough uphill walk because the area is quite hilly, but I think its worth the beautiful stay. The price is about right. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Located in the woods, it is a nice place to stay. The owners are very friendly and cook great food. Given that it is located in the woods, a certain number of insects is just inevitable. Still, if you are on a short trip to Nikko and you are just looking for a bed for the night, it is a good place to stay. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany