Nikko Park Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great, friendly and bilingual staff. I had a fantastic time and will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Nikko! ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Grace USA
- “ The building is great and the surroundings is quiet and nice, just very very far away, we arrive late and walk a long way up in dark, feeling exhausted, and there is no shops or restaurant around, luckily there is still something at the hostel to cook for us. The staffs are perfect! Thanks for introduce us the scenery that many tourist neglected! ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ It is a beautiful building located in the middle of mountain forest about 1.5 km up the mountain across the river. There are a couple of hot springs nearby which are open to the public. There are a couple of expensive restaurants nearby, but no stores anywhere near. But, the hostel does serve some meals, if you order in advance, at reasonable prices. The hostel is immaculately clean in every sense, and the staffs speak English and are very friendly. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean and friendly place located in a beautiful mountain forest near several natural hot springs. It can be tough uphill walk because the area is quite hilly, but I think its worth the beautiful stay. The price is about right. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA