Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked this hostel. It was close to the main places to see in Nikko, the owner was super helpful and nice and he even had a box of sweets on his table for all guests! The whole house was homely and well looked after, the bed was big and had a curtain for privacy and bed lights for reading. There was a locker and in the shower room shampoo and body lotion were provided. Can recommend. ”
- 12 May 2015 Annemarie Germany
- “ It was great despite the advertised small space. It is true that the total area issmall but in the 8 beds dorm room you get plenty of space to mingle and spread around. There is also a small kitchen and dinning space. It was enough room and the host Kosuke was fantastic. He will help out in any way possible and I have already suggested the hostel to another group I met in Kyoto. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Anonymous
“ It's very nice place if you have limit budget. The owner is very nice and generous man. If you have some problems, he will be willing to help you if he can. He can still recommend you the delicious restaurants. Personally, I will recommend 'EAT' Restaurant that is Chinese restaurant and near Nikkorisou. It has delicious food and reasonable price. ”
Thank you for recommend of my place. It was really nice to meet you guys. I'm happy to hear that which you enjoyed staying in nikko. If you have time you can see different season of nikko. I think you like it. Thank you so much.
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ i stayed here back in october 14'. id like to start off by saying THANK YOU! this was a great hostel with great experience. the hostel is comfy and homelike, and in a very relaxing atmosphere. it is located on the top of the hill from the bus station, only a few blocks up from the nikko heritage shrine entrance, and the shinkyo bridge. i was really looking foward to staying another night at nikkorisou, but they were already booked up. when i return to nikko, i will definitely be staying here. :) ”
- 20 Oct 2014 JOHN USA
“ This hostel was amazing! The views were so picturesque, the decor was perfectly endearing, Hiro was such an enjoyable storyteller - the whole thing was like a hostel fantasy. I will definitely go back if I can fit it in before I leave the country. 10/10 would recommend! ”
Thank you for highly recommend . It was really nice to meet you guys. I'm also really enjoyed with you guys. I hope you guys enjouing during your stay in japan. Have a great one. I will see you soon.
- 18 Oct 2014 Anjaly USA