Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best choice to stay in Galway for a few days!! Cheap and in the city center. Moreover, there is a good kitchen, and every morning, there is free breakfast! ”
- 26 Oct 2015 Andrea Spain
- “ Scetchy, but ok for a night. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It's impossible to sleep before 2 o'clock because of the noise in a pub in front of the hostel. Sheets are dirty. There isn't any security. Every client of the hostel can access any camera. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Mattia
- “ All good, thanks! ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ The guy who run the hostel was unfriendly, creepy and scary. He did not take us serious. For what we got 25€ per night was way too expensive!!!!!! I would not even stay there without paying ever again. We were so glad when we finally could leave. It also smelled bad. Whatever, we survived it...luckily. I have never seen such a disgusting and dirty place that is allowed to call itself a hostel in my life -> unbelievable. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Eva Maria Austria
- “ Such a nice atmosphere, the man who runs it is so lovely! ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous