Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is so bad ' all carpet was broken and no hangers in room and also so small room for 4 ppls and no toilet roll in toilet ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Abid
- “ Manager for most part runs a busy city hostel all alone during peak Summer tourist season. He looks after reception arrivals, general cleaning, sort out changing of beds/laundry, handle waste/recycling, offer advice and there all the time. Lack of basic facilities as hostel needs All New Windows throughout, Electric Dishwasher and new delf in Kitchen . Hostel should provide Free Breakfast, Computer for Guests w/Free Internet, More Common Room Space for Guests incl.Cable TV/Games Room, Sauna ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Holes in the bedroom walls. I never got a key for my bedroom. The staff is almost non existent, it took me forever to check in because there was no one there. For a night, its not bad especially because its in a good spot in Galway, but I wouldn't recommend. ”
- 14 May 2016 Michael USA
- “ Second stay at Nimmos and i'll go back there this weekend. You need a place to go to have some craic in Galway on the weekend, go there. It won't be really quiet in some rooms because of the pubs just near the hostel but it doesn't matter when you feel like home and can have a chat with every people staying there at the same time. Jim is an awesome genuine man and the rooms and bathrooms are always clean. I'll probably go there every weekend during my stay in Ireland, so hope to see you there. ”
- 06 May 2016 Elie France
- “ The best choice to stay in Galway for a few days!! Cheap and in the city center. Moreover, there is a good kitchen, and every morning, there is free breakfast! ”
- 26 Oct 2015 Andrea Spain