Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staf, helpful and amable. The dorm is clean with personal lockers. Best padthai of bangkok just in front. Not far from khaosan R. Breakfast a bit expensive. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 hugues Belgium
- “ The staff and accomodation were wonderful. They have everything a hostel should have, including laundry and cafe fascilities, showers and plenty of space for both socialization and quiet time. I would have liked staff-hosted events and tours, but it wasn't too hard finding my own way around. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Casey
- “ Great place to stay and great location! ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Jawaad USA
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff are incredibly helpful, friendly, attentive, and speak excellent English (except the night guard, whose English is only so-so, but his friendliness far makes up for it!). It's a good location about ten minutes away from Khaosan Rd, so there's far less tourist/foreigner insanity and a lot less heckling by the shopkeepers. A great cafe for meeting people with cheap food, very clean (A/C-ed!) dorms, big lockers, everything a hostel should have. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA