Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were very helpful. Would definitely return here if I was in Bangkok again. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ A very nice hostel which is clean and is run by friendly people. They are always willing to help and take their work serious. The hostel is also close sightseeing stuff. ”
- 02 May 2015 Nadir Switzerland
- “ Nice staf, helpful and amable. The dorm is clean with personal lockers. Best padthai of bangkok just in front. Not far from khaosan R. Breakfast a bit expensive. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 hugues Belgium
- “ The staff and accomodation were wonderful. They have everything a hostel should have, including laundry and cafe fascilities, showers and plenty of space for both socialization and quiet time. I would have liked staff-hosted events and tours, but it wasn't too hard finding my own way around. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Casey