Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, walking distance from various sights and night market. Staff is super friendly and has your security and best interest at heart. Room was clean and loved the blend of the contemporary decor with the Victorian architecture. The only thing that was unpleasant was the smell coming from the pipes in the bathroom. This smell was strong &evident at night...but for some reason not as noticeable during the day...we only stayed there one night so not sure if this happens regularly ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Andrea USA
- “ The staff were very helpful. Would definitely return here if I was in Bangkok again. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ A very nice hostel which is clean and is run by friendly people. They are always willing to help and take their work serious. The hostel is also close sightseeing stuff. ”
- 02 May 2015 Nadir Switzerland
- “ Nice staf, helpful and amable. The dorm is clean with personal lockers. Best padthai of bangkok just in front. Not far from khaosan R. Breakfast a bit expensive. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 hugues Belgium