Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel! Staff is super friendly and always willing to help you(they will write down any direction in Thai so you can show it the taxi or tuktuk driver). Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned everyday. The locker was big enough to fit everything in. Matress kind of hart but okay to sleep on. Every bed has its own two sockets and two USB ports to charge your electronical divices (they will only work if your key card is in the key card holder) Every sight in 30min walking distance ”
- 01 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ The main thing this hostel has going for it, I think, is that it's very close to a number of very big tourist spots. A number of scenic spots are a short walk away. However, if you want to take the BTS or metro anywhere, the closest station is still pretty far away. Staff was helpful, free coffee. No complaints. ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Michael USA
- “ Great location, walking distance from various sights and night market. Staff is super friendly and has your security and best interest at heart. Room was clean and loved the blend of the contemporary decor with the Victorian architecture. The only thing that was unpleasant was the smell coming from the pipes in the bathroom. This smell was strong &evident at night...but for some reason not as noticeable during the day...we only stayed there one night so not sure if this happens regularly ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Andrea USA
- “ The staff were very helpful. Would definitely return here if I was in Bangkok again. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Ireland