Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a lovely hostel nice and quiet but the small and lovely cafe area promotes socialising while the staff are fantastic. I got a bout of food poisoning and they checked up on me like they were my mothers. Booked 2 nights and then cam back later on because they were so wonderful!! ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I especially liked the large lockers in the dorms. These were big enough to fit large suitcases and backpacks ”
- 14 May 2016 Adam England
- “ Very nice hostel! Staff is super friendly and always willing to help you(they will write down any direction in Thai so you can show it the taxi or tuktuk driver). Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned everyday. The locker was big enough to fit everything in. Matress kind of hart but okay to sleep on. Every bed has its own two sockets and two USB ports to charge your electronical divices (they will only work if your key card is in the key card holder) Every sight in 30min walking distance ”
- 01 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ The main thing this hostel has going for it, I think, is that it's very close to a number of very big tourist spots. A number of scenic spots are a short walk away. However, if you want to take the BTS or metro anywhere, the closest station is still pretty far away. Staff was helpful, free coffee. No complaints. ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Michael USA