Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely hosts, good breakfast and even nice fellow travelers! They made this solo female traveler feel secure & welcome, even though they mostly seem to host families/couples. Big recommendation!!! Note though: this is a homestay, not a hotel. I totally loved the homely atmosphere & architevturally interesting apartment, but there is no AC, swimming pool or room service if you are into that kind of things. ”
- 27 Jun 2017 Anonymous Finland
- “ Clean room, great location, within walking distance to train station, bus station, and Buddha Tooth Relic temple, good balcony to see the lake, unfortunately wifi is not working at the moment I arrive, greeted by 2 old staff which is nice and give me suggestion where to go and where to eat. Good value for money, but because owner is working person, don't expect him always around for you to ask some question/suggestion ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Very friendly and helpful owners. ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Marcus Sweden