No Name City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely helpful staff n pub crawl, showers are crapy thou they are away from the bathroom n there is no wher to hang ur clothes so they get abit wet, need a shelf, also a lounge room/chill out area is needed only kitchen area to chill at or outside. Otherwise friendly clean fun hostel :) ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Brooke Australia
- “ Easy to find and an overall great location. Seemed secure and clean. However, the kitchen didn't meet expectations. There was absolutely no space in the fridge and it often didn't close tightly enough which means everything was at room temperature. With so many people in the hostel, there should be a larger fridge or maybe even a second kitchen. Also, 2 burners really isn't enough. I might consider staying here again if I wasn't planning on cooking or using the internet. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good value for money. Decent location, right next to a metro station, a few minutes walk from the center. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The wifi didn't work in the rooms which was a downside. Toilets were really nice, the bath were decent but there was nowhere to put your clothes while showering. You either had to put it outside the bath on the floor, or walk through the halls to your room. ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Very reasonable hostel. One thing I did not like; the internet does not work in the rooms, only in the 1st floor. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I loved it here, would recommend to anyone and everyone. Very clean, nice staff, always felt safe ( solo female traveler) and the location is prime. Saw a complaint about how the showers have a push buttosn, it should not have been a complaint, the water was hot, it didn't impede my shower and they do it to be earth friendly and not waste water!!! ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Kathryn USA