No Parking Taichung Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A lot of mosquitos bite me all over my body. I doubt the bed even had bed bugs..... The downstairs entrance door was next to a very dirty garbage bin. Won't stay in the future. Not recommendable! ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The place is a simple room with toilet, double bed, sofa and a dressing table. Pleasantly spacious. The thing is the sofa has a strong stench of 'saliva' smell which is pretty pungent! However, on the bright side, the location is so good!! I did my shopping just right below the apartment. Which is right at the door step. If you want to go the food area in Fengjia night market is just 5 minutes away! ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous
- “ Value for money. Although its a little small, but nice room and excellent location ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ It helps to have a few designs of bedsheets, so that you can keep alternating. And avoid beige-coloured as a base colour for bedsheets, it makes it feel less clean. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous Indonesia