No. 161 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was our fourth time staying in this hostel and it was pretty nice as always. Sweet and helpful staff, nice location, nice rooms and very clean for China. ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was our second time staying there and we will definitely come back. They have a great central location, staff is friendly, and the value for money is pretty good. The bathrooms could be improved, but it's still the best hostel I've found in Beijing. ”
- 24 Jul 2012 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very nice rooms for the prices, not many hostels I've stayed at have a TV, managed to catch a bit of late night football and a few 'interesting' Chinese shows. No western toilets for shared rooms, also don't go for the great wall tours with the hostel. It was a good quality tour but the guy running it for the hostel must have taken a large commission. He charged 260RMB (apparently a generous discount on the advertised 280RMB) but we saw the same tours advertised for 180RMB elsewhere. ”
- 17 Apr 2012 Adam