No.8 Seven Sisters
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was put in the attic on the top bunk with a sloped ceiling, so I had no room to move around. The only outlets I found were in the pub, so my phone was dead whenever I went out in London. The facilities were not the cleanest, with the shower only using boiling hot water. Do not stay here. ”
- 29 Dec 2017 Mark USA
- “ Hostel is great. Close to a train station but the neighbourhood doesn't feel very safe. Hostel itself is great though. ”
- 28 Oct 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I have stayed in this hostel twice. Great value for money. Staff is very helpful. Due to pub below, sometimes it becomes noisy. ”
- 22 Oct 2017 Anonymous India
- “ Very nice and conducive place for holidays, access to most part of the city ”
- 26 Sep 2017 Prince
- “ I really enjoyed my time here. Everyone is very warm and friendly. ”
- 10 Sep 2017 Najah
- “ staff was really helpful and nice, but the place was a disaster. It´s 5-10 minutes from the undeground, clean but lockers were really small, we couldn´t leave or backpacks there. Our window couldn-t be closed so we ear all the traffic really early in the morning. one night there was no hot water and one of the nights the sockets when we charge our cells just stopped working all night. If you don´t mind that and want to pay not too much this is your place. ”
- 14 Aug 2017 Alex Spain