No.8 Seven Sisters
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ price and performance is good but be better... ”
- 28 Jun 2018 Anonymous Turkey
- “ I was put in the attic on the top bunk with a sloped ceiling, so I had no room to move around. The only outlets I found were in the pub, so my phone was dead whenever I went out in London. The facilities were not the cleanest, with the shower only using boiling hot water. Do not stay here. ”
- 29 Dec 2017 Mark USA
- “ Hostel is great. Close to a train station but the neighbourhood doesn't feel very safe. Hostel itself is great though. ”
- 28 Oct 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I have stayed in this hostel twice. Great value for money. Staff is very helpful. Due to pub below, sometimes it becomes noisy. ”
- 22 Oct 2017 Anonymous India
- “ Very nice and conducive place for holidays, access to most part of the city ”
- 26 Sep 2017 Prince