Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great place. book it right away... ”
- 29 Mar 2017 Anonymous India
- “ Proximity to White Hart Lane. If you are trying to see a Spurs match in Tottenham this is a great spot for the money. Underneath is the bar where you can go before and after the match. Not great facilities, but you get what you pay for. ”
- 25 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ THE HOTLE WAS VERY CLEAN AND LORENA IS WONDERFUL ”
- 23 Nov 2016 YASMIN Italy
- “ Actually this place are not suitable for stay as hostel, 100 percent i dont recommend there to anyone alse and the reasons are , rude staffs, poor area specialy in night time, a lot of drunk people in downstair and everyone should pass between those drunk people in Bar and this is not good for female to pass between drunks, just 3 toilet and bathroom and long line for waiting. ”
- 26 Aug 2016 Anonymous
- “ The cheapest hostel in London (so I wasn't expecting much) but I was surprised to find No.8 to be such an awesome one! Comfy bed, clean bathrooms and kitchen, kind and friendly staff especially Chelsea who went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. I have stayed in many hostels around the world and I cant recommend No.8 enough! Will definitely be back when I'm back in London next!! ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Anonymous