No.8 Willesden Hostel London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sometimes toilets were unclean. But good value for money. ”
- 16 Aug 2017 Anonymous Sri Lanka
- “ For the price - very good hostel. However, the loud music coming from the bar at 2am was right beneath my room - really hard to sleep because of it. Staff were friendly and helped with my early check out ”
- 13 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Loud and not safe ”
- 29 May 2017 robin Canada
- “ The staff at the hostel were fantastic. The area around the hostel has loads of cheap places to eat. It takes 35-40 minutes to get to downtown London. There were some sketchy men at the bar but the staff tended to handle them properly. ”
- 26 May 2017 Mary USA
- “ Staff was very helpful and polite. Light fixture was out above the bed. Good experience ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Ryan USA
- “ It's a great place to stay thank you !!! ”
- 26 Feb 2017 Anonymous Lithuania