No.8 Willesden Hostel London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel had a permanent bad smell, poor ventillation. Found that every morning after 8:30 no cold hot water in the shower so had to wait until water had heated up. Facilities not great very dark and dingy! ”
- 27 Nov 2016 Lisa England
- “ Nice hostel to stay, located near Donis Hill station which is in reachable distance if you travel by tube Jubilee line, hostel has a kitchen, study room, and bar with a pool table to chill out, the price is affordable, room was quite, highly recommend it. ”
- 22 Sep 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ The staff members are very friendly, such as Rachel. They have big screens for sports, darting games, board games, etc. However, if you want to join the Friday karaoke night and have fun, be sure to order your song before 10 or you might find them stop the party with strange reasons (and could not enjoy singing). ”
- 05 Sep 2016 haohsiang
- “ I had read some horrible comments about this hostel and I was afraid of. But it is a normal hostel, simple and without extra things. The badroom is always wet because people use it continuously, but is correct for take a shower once a day. The rooms are small but good for sleep. ”
- 14 May 2016 Anonymous
- “ Lack of common space (basicaly only the pub), super loud at night because it's right over the pub. Always dirty (kitchen and bathroom) but I guess it was because of the people staying there cause I saw the cleaning staff every day. ”
- 02 May 2016 Dominique Canada