Noble Art Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really enjoyed our first room, but had a couple suspicious looking bug bites. The owner is a lovely woman, she let us move to another room when we decided to stay an extra night. Great to have keys to come and go as we please. A lot of noise on our last night that she couldn't hear to stop because she lives on the floor above, so had to suffer through but I would stay here again in Florence. ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really enjoyed Florence thanks to thé very good location of this hostel. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Good place to stay. Close to the train station and pretty much central to every place. The owner spoke in French, English, Italian. The place was quiet and had a good value for the money. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Dominic Canada
- “ Good location is the only advantage. However it is very hard to look for since it's just an ordinary apartment without clear sign. Room is dark and no air condition. No cabinet in the shower room so we have to put shampoo and shower gel on the floor. We can’t flush the toilet due to tank problem. The owner is kind but she can’t give immediate support because she doesn’t always stay in the hostel. ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Anonymous Taiwan