Noble Art Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very basic place to stay. Not renovated for at least ten years. No furniture in rooms except for beds and a single closet. But it is clean and quiet. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ We really enjoyed our first room, but had a couple suspicious looking bug bites. The owner is a lovely woman, she let us move to another room when we decided to stay an extra night. Great to have keys to come and go as we please. A lot of noise on our last night that she couldn't hear to stop because she lives on the floor above, so had to suffer through but I would stay here again in Florence. ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really enjoyed Florence thanks to thé very good location of this hostel. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous France