Noble Art Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner was very nice and we could check-in at 7:00 in the morning to lie down a bit in our room (we arrived on a night train). There was also no problem with leaving our luggage in the room after check-out and coming back for it later, and the location is excellent. On the downside the furniture and amenities were all really old and shabby - the shower missing half the door, bathroom light not working, all windows broken and fixed with cardboard/tape... also towels were not included! ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very good location in a small hostel.Marta was realy kind and helped as well.Recommended. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 ANASTASIOS Greece
- “ A very basic place to stay. Not renovated for at least ten years. No furniture in rooms except for beds and a single closet. But it is clean and quiet. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous Poland