Noble Art Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The locationis good, but when we arrive there was no one in the hostel, and each morning the owner had to go to another hostel she has and there was nobody in the resertion at any time. They don't gave us soap to shower neither a towel, the internet had poor or nule reception in the room we were, they could get this better. There is no place to cook, just a refrigerator. The hostel is old, the bathrrom door didn't close completely, they could paint and repair the place ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Andrés Ecuador
- “ Having to use 4 different keys to get into the hostel was a little inconvenient. Also the room was very hot and the fan didn't help much. There was only one person on staff and it was hard to find her when we needed her, but sheets very helpful when we first arrived. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel was in a great location. Couldn't ask for better. Marta was a wonderful host. Room was dusty under furniture and beds. One bed was a roll away and not comfortable at all for a 5 night stay. Shower door was broken but shower still usable. Window was broken, but it didn't matter much because we had to keep the windows open at night for air. No air conditioning, which would be a problem when it gets really hot in the summers. Lots of mosquitos at night. ”
- 12 May 2015 Lori USA
- “ The owner was very nice and we could check-in at 7:00 in the morning to lie down a bit in our room (we arrived on a night train). There was also no problem with leaving our luggage in the room after check-out and coming back for it later, and the location is excellent. On the downside the furniture and amenities were all really old and shabby - the shower missing half the door, bathroom light not working, all windows broken and fixed with cardboard/tape... also towels were not included! ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very good location in a small hostel.Marta was realy kind and helped as well.Recommended. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 ANASTASIOS Greece