Nola Jazz House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Despite being a little far out from the French Quarter, the Hostel is right by a Streetcar stop and so you're never too long from being away from the centre of time. Besides, that doesn't really matter, as you'll find yourself losing track of time talking with the kind, friendly staff. Not just there as desk jockeys, feel free to pull up a chair and chill with them any time, as they genuinely care about making you feel at home. I stayed for 5 days and enjoyed all of them thanks to this hostel! ”
- 22 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The staff and cleanliness are what made this place special! I was pleasantly surprised by how clean the rooms and bathrooms were. And the staff was very friendly and very helpful! I had to check in late and Andrew wrote great instructions on how to access my room. And Vanessa and Joy shared some great recommendations and were always smiling. If you don't mind having to take the streetcar downtown, I highly recommend this hostel. I also recommend staying upstairs if you can request it. ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Nozomi USA
- “ A great little place to stay with helpful staff. Jay is the best ambassador for the city and will get you on the right path everytime. The street car is close to get you in and out if the city. the kitchen is great and backyard is wonderful. Its a great escape from the big city, if you could ever have enough and the city park is a nice stroll away too. Thanks guys, had a great time. ”
- 02 Feb 2016 Kristy Australia
- “ I stayed for a couple nights in this place with a friend and we had a good experience. Michelle from Staff was very diligent and hardworking. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Valentin Colombia
- “ Really great expressive. The staff have me wonderful recommendations in where to eat with dietary restrictions and for entertainment. I will be back. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Karli USA