Nola Jazz House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kay gave us the warmest welcome ever - definitely the most lovely member of staff although everyone was pretty friendly! ”
- 03 Mar 2017 Dolores England
- “ I enjoyed my 2 night stay at NOLA Jazz house. It is clean, has good free breakfast options, conviniently located close to a streetcar stop, and has pleasant and welcoming staff. It is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood but only about a 12 min street car (Trolley) ride to the French Quarter. ”
- 22 Feb 2017 Manasi USA
- “ Good to stay in Nola! I really loved the city, and this hostel helps me a lot! ”
- 22 Nov 2016 Timothee France