Nola Jazz House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kay gave us the warmest welcome ever - definitely the most lovely member of staff although everyone was pretty friendly! ”
- 03 Mar 2017 Dolores England
- “ I enjoyed my 2 night stay at NOLA Jazz house. It is clean, has good free breakfast options, conviniently located close to a streetcar stop, and has pleasant and welcoming staff. It is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood but only about a 12 min street car (Trolley) ride to the French Quarter. ”
- 22 Feb 2017 Manasi USA
- “ Good to stay in Nola! I really loved the city, and this hostel helps me a lot! ”
- 22 Nov 2016 Timothee France
- “ Our stay there was great! The staff is welcoming, the location is excellent and the facilities are just what you need as a tourist. Barring something major, next time I'm in NOLA I'm definitely staying there again. ”
- 29 Sep 2016 Anonymous Chile
- “ Could not recommend this place more! The location was perfect, right by the streetcar to go to throughout the city, the facilities were clean and new, the price was great. But above all, the staff were amazing. I only stayed for one night, but Jay and Vanessa went the extra mile. They made a long list of places to go and things to try out. The hostel itself was fantastic but the customer service is what set this place apart. ”
- 19 Sep 2016 Caleb USA