Nola Jazz House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ David and Sarah were both a great help for our experience in New Orleans! This was the best quality/value stay we could have possibly asked for. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was awesome. Great location, great staff, great time! I would stay in the jazz house again in a heartbeat. Located right near the street car. This hostel was decently priced and provided the perfect atmosphere for a great trip to New Orleans ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ For a new place, the staff really knew what they were doing. Sarah was so very genial and helpful. The rest of the staff were equally pleasant! The location was super close to the tram that takes you into Bourbon Street and other attractions, but not really within walking distance of anything (besides a supppper yummy burrito joint, called the Flying Burrito). But for only $1.25 per ride, the tram wasn't a bad option to get us everywhere we needed. The only complaint is to turn up the AC! ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Emily
- “ I thought the place was great, thanks a lot for the stay ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Thomas Australia
- “ Very good hostel! Great and friendly staff! Free breakfast and a clean hostel! What else can you ask for? Oh, and even do it seemed a bit far away, the location turned out to be excellent! ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Jorge USA
- “ Friendly staff, amazing environment, just such a good experience!! ”
- 28 May 2014 alanna