Nola Jazz House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff and cleanliness are what made this place special! I was pleasantly surprised by how clean the rooms and bathrooms were. And the staff was very friendly and very helpful! I had to check in late and Andrew wrote great instructions on how to access my room. And Vanessa and Joy shared some great recommendations and were always smiling. If you don't mind having to take the streetcar downtown, I highly recommend this hostel. I also recommend staying upstairs if you can request it. ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Nozomi USA
- “ A great little place to stay with helpful staff. Jay is the best ambassador for the city and will get you on the right path everytime. The street car is close to get you in and out if the city. the kitchen is great and backyard is wonderful. Its a great escape from the big city, if you could ever have enough and the city park is a nice stroll away too. Thanks guys, had a great time. ”
- 02 Feb 2016 Kristy Australia
- “ I stayed for a couple nights in this place with a friend and we had a good experience. Michelle from Staff was very diligent and hardworking. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Valentin Colombia
- “ Really great expressive. The staff have me wonderful recommendations in where to eat with dietary restrictions and for entertainment. I will be back. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Karli USA
- “ This was my first hostel experience and if the others are anything like the NOLA Jazz house it will not be my last. Extremely friendly staff, very clean, located right near a Walgreen's which is very convenient. Streetcar stop is right outside the door and street parking is pretty readily available. I would most definitely stay here again. ”
- 24 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to make new friends and the people at the front desk are extremely helpful in recommending the great spots to go to in New Orleans. Well worth the money. ”
- 08 May 2015 Matthias Singapore