Nola Jazz House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good to stay in Nola! I really loved the city, and this hostel helps me a lot! ”
- 22 Nov 2016 Timothee France
- “ Our stay there was great! The staff is welcoming, the location is excellent and the facilities are just what you need as a tourist. Barring something major, next time I'm in NOLA I'm definitely staying there again. ”
- 29 Sep 2016 Anonymous Chile
- “ Could not recommend this place more! The location was perfect, right by the streetcar to go to throughout the city, the facilities were clean and new, the price was great. But above all, the staff were amazing. I only stayed for one night, but Jay and Vanessa went the extra mile. They made a long list of places to go and things to try out. The hostel itself was fantastic but the customer service is what set this place apart. ”
- 19 Sep 2016 Caleb USA
- “ Despite being a little far out from the French Quarter, the Hostel is right by a Streetcar stop and so you're never too long from being away from the centre of time. Besides, that doesn't really matter, as you'll find yourself losing track of time talking with the kind, friendly staff. Not just there as desk jockeys, feel free to pull up a chair and chill with them any time, as they genuinely care about making you feel at home. I stayed for 5 days and enjoyed all of them thanks to this hostel! ”
- 22 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The staff and cleanliness are what made this place special! I was pleasantly surprised by how clean the rooms and bathrooms were. And the staff was very friendly and very helpful! I had to check in late and Andrew wrote great instructions on how to access my room. And Vanessa and Joy shared some great recommendations and were always smiling. If you don't mind having to take the streetcar downtown, I highly recommend this hostel. I also recommend staying upstairs if you can request it. ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Nozomi USA
- “ A great little place to stay with helpful staff. Jay is the best ambassador for the city and will get you on the right path everytime. The street car is close to get you in and out if the city. the kitchen is great and backyard is wonderful. Its a great escape from the big city, if you could ever have enough and the city park is a nice stroll away too. Thanks guys, had a great time. ”
- 02 Feb 2016 Kristy Australia