Nomad Buzios Seashore Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome hostel! Great location!!! Staff were super friendly and helpful. I would totally stay here again! Thanks for everything! ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great breakfast and excellent location. Wifi constantly in and out, room was very smelly and small. Nice to have private bathroom though. Atmosphere is not very friendly, it's full Argentinians there in groups so it wasn't the best place to travel alone. ”
- 02 Feb 2015 Sara Canada
- “ This was my first time ever staying in a hostel and I was naturally worried. It turned out being the best vacation that I have ever experienced. The staff - Lucy you are awesome! - were only too helpful all the time. The bartender, Allejandro, makes drinks that are comparable to top bar and clubs in New York and Vegas. The location is absolutely perfect as you donor need a car. I do recommend renting a buggy as it's an adventurous way to see Buzios. One must: bring your own anti-bacterial soap! ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Africa