Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Walking distance from train, super clean including an immaculate kitchen, very accommodating and friendly staff. Breakfast was only self-serve cereal and toast, but people cooked their own protein. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Lola Lee USA
- “ I had a really great time there and will come and stay there again :D ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Alexandra Austria
- “ The staff were not helpful. The hostel charges £6 per load of washing (not including washing liquid or powder), so they might as well say they don't have a laundry for guest use. The room doors don't look automatically as you go out, so security is lacking. It's also a big hostel, with many loud guests and little sense of friendliness. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Really noisy beds ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ In my (private) room the floors were sticky and dusty upon mynarrival. The bathrooms seemed clean. I could hear noise from the rooms next door. The bed was old and very squeaky and there is no central heating. I arrived late at night and my room was very cold. The heater provided worked very well though and after some time the room was warm enough to sleep ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Iceland