Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nothing out of the ordinary either positive or negative. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Jesse USA
- “ The staff is very friendly and informative. Daniel recommended I go see Castle Coch, and I did. A marvel. Wouldn't have done so without his insight into castles and medieval history. This hostel was clean, vibrant (loved the color scheme), and it was very easy to socialize with people because of the layout and activities provided (shared kitchen, eating spaces, lounge, board games, etc.) Nomad is also a short and casual walk from the city center and Cardiff Castle. Thank you for the nice stay! ”
- 27 Jul 2015 RF Javier Philippines
- “ Great location ane cheap. Breakfast included. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great stay, comfy bed and a nice airy room The lone staff member looked a bit stressed but was very accomodating! Excellent value for money Only negative was there were not enough sockets in the room for one per person so we all had to rotate charging phones etc ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Louise New Zealand
- “ Everything was first class. My only needs improvement comment is the out of order toilet on the1st floor. I was there 3 nights and there seemed to be njho attempt to have it repaired leaving just one toilet for the whole floor. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hostel staff was super nice. Nice beds but small lockers for stuff to be held. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Samantha USA