Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bed was of ridiculously low quality. The mattress was so thin I couldn't sleep on my side. Also ,t he curtains did absolutely nothing to keep any light out. I would definitely not stay here again. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Hermanus USA
- “ The wifi was weak. The day I checked out, I forgot my sweater and a girl that was at the same room gave it to the receptionist. When I went there to take it back, he told me it was lost. This is unacceptable. ”
- 14 Sep 2015 LAMPRINI Greece
- “ Such a nice hostel, with a big, clean kitchen and really friendly staff! There are also several common rooms and you meet many nice people. Really liked it =) ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Nina Germany
- “ Nothing out of the ordinary either positive or negative. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Jesse USA
- “ The staff is very friendly and informative. Daniel recommended I go see Castle Coch, and I did. A marvel. Wouldn't have done so without his insight into castles and medieval history. This hostel was clean, vibrant (loved the color scheme), and it was very easy to socialize with people because of the layout and activities provided (shared kitchen, eating spaces, lounge, board games, etc.) Nomad is also a short and casual walk from the city center and Cardiff Castle. Thank you for the nice stay! ”
- 27 Jul 2015 RF Javier Philippines