Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel staff was super nice. Nice beds but small lockers for stuff to be held. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Samantha USA
- “ Just spent one night there, but the room was really cramped, there were two outlets for eight people and the atmosphere wasn't the best either. Would partly recommend it based on the relativly low price. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Fantastic hostel! The staff were very helpful as we were getting there late, but everything from there was easy. Make the most of the common room - it has books and board games and a TV. We wish we had more time to spend in the hostel as it had a lovely atmosphere. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The room was comfortable, though the lockers could have been more spacious, and more storage space in general would be nice. More power outlets in the rooms would have been nice, too. The kitchen was clean and several people could cook at once. Some of the bathrooms were cleaner than others - time of day makes a difference. The staff were friendly and it was a 10-minute walk to the city centre. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was very friendly and very helpful. We stayed in a twin room which was large and comfortable for a very fair price. The only drawback would be the bathrooms as there was only one bathtub for several rooms and the shower curtain did not look really clean. Would definitely recommend! ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Élise France