Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just spent one night there, but the room was really cramped, there were two outlets for eight people and the atmosphere wasn't the best either. Would partly recommend it based on the relativly low price. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Fantastic hostel! The staff were very helpful as we were getting there late, but everything from there was easy. Make the most of the common room - it has books and board games and a TV. We wish we had more time to spend in the hostel as it had a lovely atmosphere. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff was very friendly and very helpful. We stayed in a twin room which was large and comfortable for a very fair price. The only drawback would be the bathrooms as there was only one bathtub for several rooms and the shower curtain did not look really clean. Would definitely recommend! ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Élise France