Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The social atmosphere wasn't great in terms of meeting new people.. everything else about the hostel was great. ”
- 04 Jun 2017 Nicholas
- “ This spot was just what I wanted in Merida - all the basics covered nicely for a good price, with the plus of an incredible pool. They had a good breakfast, a filtered water fountain, plenty of bathrooms and showers, tons of plants, friendly and helpful front desk staff, locked baggage room. Just a short walk from the main square and all for a great price! ”
- 27 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is very agreable, the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. A few remarks: internet only available near the pool area when i was there and it fills up with mosquitos early and late in the day. Breakfast lacks juices. Others than this, super nice stay. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 AUDREY France