Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good alue for money, Swimming pool and area friendly ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Melanie Belgium
- “ Be aware of leaving food in the fridge, because people can steal it from you. Thats the only bad thing, everything else was very nice ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Anonymous Chile
- “ This is the second time I stayed at Nomadas. The staff is friendly and always helpful. The dorm is okay except the bottom bunk is low and you can hit your head or back on the way up. The breakfast bare minimum of fruit and toast this could improve. The pool is amazing and always nice to cool off. The one gripe I have is every time I asked about a tour, etc. they got the directions or prices wrong. When I was leaving they called me a cab and said it was 30 pesos, but the cabbie charged me 40. ”
- 07 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA