Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is the best to meet other travellers. You can take part in cooking courses, salsa lesson, yoga courses... they have a pool and the breakfast is nice. It´s a short walk to the Zoccalo but a 20/25 minute walk to the ADO station. ”
- 25 May 2014 Nathalie Germany
- “ Good atmosphere, staff, breakfast, lots of free activities on offer, short walk to zocalo. Single room was not a good deal as I've paid less in several Mexican hotels and had my own bathroom. Also didn't like that the deposit was not returned at check-out, only when you physically leave the premises and I walked a few blocks before I realized that I'd forgotten it. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Free classes (salsa, cooking, etc) were perfect to meet other travelers as well as learning something. Excellent garden with hammocks and pool. I was traveling alone and found it easy to meet the other guests. The bunk beds are horribly shaky/squeaky, but lockers are provided and they lent me a heavy blanket for free on a colder night. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything you could dream in a hostel is there in Nómadas!! ”
- 09 Dec 2013 Anonymous Mexico