Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I real don't like those new plastic bracelets some of the hostels are asking us to wear. This one also requires you to turn them in when you leave. I guess solving a non-existing problem with them created an imaginary problem with not getting them all returned. Great, another excuse for un-necessary plastic piling up in the world. I think hostels should let us know ahead of time when they chose to do this, so we can stay elsewhere. ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Nancy
- “ I highly recommend this place. It is perfect if you plan to stay a couple of days in Merida. It's really close to the city center and there are a lot of equipments you can use to rest. And we loved the cooking lesson !! ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Cecilia France
- “ This hostel is the best to meet other travellers. You can take part in cooking courses, salsa lesson, yoga courses... they have a pool and the breakfast is nice. It´s a short walk to the Zoccalo but a 20/25 minute walk to the ADO station. ”
- 25 May 2014 Nathalie Germany
- “ Good atmosphere, staff, breakfast, lots of free activities on offer, short walk to zocalo. Single room was not a good deal as I've paid less in several Mexican hotels and had my own bathroom. Also didn't like that the deposit was not returned at check-out, only when you physically leave the premises and I walked a few blocks before I realized that I'd forgotten it. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Free classes (salsa, cooking, etc) were perfect to meet other travelers as well as learning something. Excellent garden with hammocks and pool. I was traveling alone and found it easy to meet the other guests. The bunk beds are horribly shaky/squeaky, but lockers are provided and they lent me a heavy blanket for free on a colder night. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA