Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The absolut best hostel I've ever been to! Looks like a hotel, so clean and such a nice pool and so many nice facilities. The kitchen is very clean, the breakfast is good, the courses that they offer (Salsa dance lesson, cooking class, yoga class) are amazing and so much fun! We've been to a dorm, a private ensuite and a private room and i can recommend everything. Merida wouldn't have been that nice without this amazing hostel. Go there, meet nice people and enjoy :) ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Svenja Germany
- “ Best hostel since the beginning of our trip in Mexico (3 weeks ago) ! ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Annabelle France
- “ The people who work the hostel are super friendly, very knowledgable about the city and it's surroundings, and they are happy to share their experiences and feedback. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Carlos USA
- “ Pretty good. Not much around the hostel. Cool pool and overall interesting and unique facilities. The dorm in which we stayed didn't have a fan for each bed. -- Bien. No hay mucho alrededor del hostal. Buena piscina y sobre todo tienen facilidades unicos y interesantes. El dormitorio en que quedamos no tenia ventillador para cada cama. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Brendan USA