Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is very agreable, the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. A few remarks: internet only available near the pool area when i was there and it fills up with mosquitos early and late in the day. Breakfast lacks juices. Others than this, super nice stay. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 AUDREY France
- “ The absolut best hostel I've ever been to! Looks like a hotel, so clean and such a nice pool and so many nice facilities. The kitchen is very clean, the breakfast is good, the courses that they offer (Salsa dance lesson, cooking class, yoga class) are amazing and so much fun! We've been to a dorm, a private ensuite and a private room and i can recommend everything. Merida wouldn't have been that nice without this amazing hostel. Go there, meet nice people and enjoy :) ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Svenja Germany
- “ Best hostel since the beginning of our trip in Mexico (3 weeks ago) ! ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Annabelle France