Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed staying here. It was recommended to me throughout my trip in Mexico and lived up to its reputation. So many activities to do in the hostel you have to be in Merida a good two weeks to do it all. They have a beautiful swimming pool with hammocks and tropical trees. The layout is very gorgeous. ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This place was alright. The dorms are nice and quiet. You can't sit around outside in the courtyard after 1030pm though cause they turn off all the lights and tell everyone to shhh. Other than that, had good sleep here. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I real don't like those new plastic bracelets some of the hostels are asking us to wear. This one also requires you to turn them in when you leave. I guess solving a non-existing problem with them created an imaginary problem with not getting them all returned. Great, another excuse for un-necessary plastic piling up in the world. I think hostels should let us know ahead of time when they chose to do this, so we can stay elsewhere. ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Nancy
- “ I highly recommend this place. It is perfect if you plan to stay a couple of days in Merida. It's really close to the city center and there are a lot of equipments you can use to rest. And we loved the cooking lesson !! ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Cecilia France
- “ This hostel is the best to meet other travellers. You can take part in cooking courses, salsa lesson, yoga courses... they have a pool and the breakfast is nice. It´s a short walk to the Zoccalo but a 20/25 minute walk to the ADO station. ”
- 25 May 2014 Nathalie Germany
- “ Good atmosphere, staff, breakfast, lots of free activities on offer, short walk to zocalo. Single room was not a good deal as I've paid less in several Mexican hotels and had my own bathroom. Also didn't like that the deposit was not returned at check-out, only when you physically leave the premises and I walked a few blocks before I realized that I'd forgotten it. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA