Nomads Airlie Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is perfect - right in the middle of everything in Airlie Beach. The rooms were basic but good, ensuite bathroom was a plus but not having lockers in such a huge hostel was annoying. No free wifi either. It had a big hostel vibe (clearly being one) so meeting people was not very easy (no common room really). Excellent cheap meal deals with the bar next door but the hostel itself was quite pricey. ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Jannika Finland
- “ Cockroaches in room. Staff was uninterested and rude. Swimming pool was closed.. When I told then I was cancelling my reservation for the otherdays and the day I cancelled it they did not even care... You could just walk up to the cabins without being in the hostel. The locker room was left open for long times without the staff being there to supervise it. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ awesome place.. had free barbeque as well ”
- 07 Mar 2013 Anonymous India