Nomads All Nations
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I chose this hostel only because I had very early flight and it is close to station where the airport shuttles depart. The lines were dirty, there was no elevator, Wifi was paid. Overall value for money is not comparable, I would not recommend it. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Big hostel with a great atmosphere. Very central an the staff is super helpful. The kitchen is a bit dirty and small but not really a big problem. ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ No free wifi, lockers you need to pay for, leaving a deposit to use a pot- not nice! ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Agata Poland
- “ This hostel was pretty clean, very well located (in front of the tram and 2mn by foot from the biggest train/metro station of the city), the kitchen is nice, the rooms have keys. They should add a TV in the dining room, would be nice! Negative point: some rooms are insanely noisy (proximity with the railways and a big road). ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Hélène France