Nomads All Nations
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff were OK. they were not informative. If I ask, they answer (breakfast time, welcome drink, check out time and so on) but they don't give you any information if you don't ask. also, they said they would serve breakfast from 9 to 11 am, but the guy finally started making it at 9:40. you have to be patient. also the guy gives you big pancakes to white people, and small ones to others. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ I wouldn't say the staff was rude, but detached, aloof. They didn't seem to care, or were preoccupied. Overall the place was busy and disorganized. Though the price and location were good. The girl who works downstairs in the work and travel center was helpful and kind. ”
- 22 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ negatives points : the room where I was staying was stinky + dirty sheets. and floor. At night noisy you need earplugs, positives points : location , nice staff, some free food , my mattress was really comfy . ”
- 07 May 2015 Anonymous France