Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is very noisy during weekend nights. ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ Would definitely NOT recommend this hostel, esp. not for a longer stay. 10 bed dorm tiny. Beds of very poor quality. Only 2 sockets. Had to keep window open all night so very loud from bars on street. Couldn't sleep at all. Kitchen didn't have enough cutlery/dish towels, due to roof top terrace there were birds IN the kitchen!! Not enough space to store food, equipped badly. Only 1 bathroom per floor, NOT separated by gender. Everything seemed run down & dirty. Staff was ok. Location good. ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Ravenna Germany
- “ It's true, the windows are dirty and the walls and the mattresses are thin. What the walls and beds lack in depth, is made up for in the atmosphere. An easy place to make friends with a great vibe, the staff are welcoming and helpful, but it's pretty busy all the time, book in advance don't leave things to the last minute here if you can help it. There's good luggage storage in the rooms and if you need somewhere after your stay to store your possessions. It's a great location! Good experience!! ”
- 26 Oct 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Kitchen small and often messy. Walls are like paper, when somebody talked in hallway it sounded like the person would have been inside the same room. They do offer free earplugs tough. Staff was friendly and location great ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Sanna Finland
- “ WIFi doesn't work at night. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Alline New Zealand
- “ 100 dollars for a one night stay in a prison cell sized room with dirty bunk bed 0/10 ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous