Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is great. The room (deluxe ensuite double) is fine with a small bathroom. The heated spa pool was what drew me to the hostel, but unfortunately it was out of order at the time we were there. The "free daily internet" advertisement does not mean free internet in the hostel, but you have to go to the travel shop next door to get internet access for 30mins a day. (It seems you can also use their internet without staying at the hostel.) The free guided tour is a nice addition. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ For the most part this hostel was just fine, hand everything you needed and was in a convenient location. What I really didn't like was that the rooms were tiny and run down and smelled strongly of mildew. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We got a "cave" room. When the room is more like a cave than a sleeping room I would call it a robbery for the price we had to pay. No window and no fresh air into the room. Should have stood in the describing of the room before booking. But the rest of the hostel was very nice. Specially kitchen, bath and view on the top. ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Martin Norway