Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rather expensive for what you get. The rooms are really small and uncomfortable. The room heater was broken and I had to request it be fixed three times before we were moved to another room. Music is really loud and played in the lobby and the hallways of the rooms until late at night. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ No free wifi??? ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Lars Netherlands
- “ The location is great. The room (deluxe ensuite double) is fine with a small bathroom. The heated spa pool was what drew me to the hostel, but unfortunately it was out of order at the time we were there. The "free daily internet" advertisement does not mean free internet in the hostel, but you have to go to the travel shop next door to get internet access for 30mins a day. (It seems you can also use their internet without staying at the hostel.) The free guided tour is a nice addition. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Anonymous Taiwan