Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is very noisy during weekend nights. ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ Would definitely NOT recommend this hostel, esp. not for a longer stay. 10 bed dorm tiny. Beds of very poor quality. Only 2 sockets. Had to keep window open all night so very loud from bars on street. Couldn't sleep at all. Kitchen didn't have enough cutlery/dish towels, due to roof top terrace there were birds IN the kitchen!! Not enough space to store food, equipped badly. Only 1 bathroom per floor, NOT separated by gender. Everything seemed run down & dirty. Staff was ok. Location good. ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Ravenna Germany
- “ One of the places I have liked the most! The rooms are comfy, nothing special, but the kitchen and living room area is great, it is optimus to get to know new people, they even throw some nice events almost every day, I had the chance to enjoy a barbecue and met some very nice folks that I later travelled with. They even got a jacuzzi on the top floor! You should definitely try it, I would totally go back to this hostel, 100 percent recommended ”
- 28 Oct 2015 Anonymous Mexico