Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For the most part this hostel was just fine, hand everything you needed and was in a convenient location. What I really didn't like was that the rooms were tiny and run down and smelled strongly of mildew. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We got a "cave" room. When the room is more like a cave than a sleeping room I would call it a robbery for the price we had to pay. No window and no fresh air into the room. Should have stood in the describing of the room before booking. But the rest of the hostel was very nice. Specially kitchen, bath and view on the top. ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Martin Norway
- “ Its been busier hostel and good for the business, of course. On the other hand, it wouldn't be so good for guests. For instance, during 13 days living in there, one evening, I couldn't find my face towel, that was disappeared,my bed had dusts covered all over, coming from the painting job that morning and two luggages was being put in somewhere I couldn't find at that moment, either. I mean, I was supposed to being told before hand, then I could have moved all my stuff away. ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The bed is really bad! The one i had been used for way to long. And there should be some kind of fan in the dorms. ”
- 01 Feb 2013 Anonymous Finland