Nomads Capital Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good stay in the middle of the city, close to most things you would want to see. They include a "dinner" but the portion is extremely small, unless you "upgrade" to a bigger portion for $2. Just regular pasta so don't expect too much. The power outlets in the room were not working for some time until you place your key card in a very specific way, and even then it was quite finicky. Beds were very shaky and make lots of noise, you wouldn't be able to get out without waking up person in same bunk ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Location is the only good thing about this hostel. The booking confirmation email had a cost estimate for the airport to city, which ended up being incorrect and we found out later that there was a much cheaper way of getting to the city. The wifi was broken for 24 hours of our stay, and once it was fixed it was not free which it really should be considering the price of the rooms. The room card had to be reset once a day and I found the staff were not very helpful. ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Don't go there! The fan was making a lot of noise, our food got stolen, the beds were very uncomfortable, not enough showers, the key cards had to be reset five times a day. And the staff were really unhelpful. Not service minded at all. We wouldn't look at Nomads for accommodation anymore. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous Sweden