Nomads Capital Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was amazing! The room was comfortable, and the location was great, right off of Cuba street which in my opinion is a great and unique part of the city. The only problems were the wifi, it's not free and never works, it didn't matter if I was in the common area or my room, you're better off spending your money on a coffee and using wifi at a cafe, the kitchen was also full of pigeons that would fly in from the patio not making it a desirable place to cook. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Kaitlyn USA
- “ Very nice and clean! And very helpful staff if you ever have questions. And location is right in the city centre, would definitely recommend! ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Clement
- “ I'm so glad I could find an affordable hostel which hosts such a dynamic and diverse group of people. Over my stay I made new friends from Ireland, Denmark, Netherlands, Scotland, England, the United States and, of course, an Auzzie. Plus the hostel is so central in Wellington I could see the main attractions by just walking or catching the bus for just $2. The only thing I'd amend is a better complimentary dinner than a simple salad, from next door for Vegetarians/Vegans. Cheers. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Kutumi New Zealand
- “ why offer free ( not really good) pancakes mix when you have to wait 30 minutes to cook them, in between people who burn them , cook 20 for one... another type of good breakfast will be appreciate because, for sure, its in the price of the ordinary bed ”
- 12 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada