Nomads Capital Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a friendly, well-run and very reasonably priced hostel which is centrally located and within walking distance of most inner city attractions, shopping, retaurants, bars and theatres. The staff are friendly, competent and helpful. The kitchen ffacilities are very good and well-organised. Free tea and coffee, morning pancakes (and meal vouchers to the next door bar!) were greatly appreciated. The only minor disadvantages are the noise level at night and thin mattresses (for older bodies!) ”
- 10 Jul 2016 Graham New Zealand
- “ Very clean, huge rooms, and super convenient location (a bit of a walk if you're arriving by ferry/train, but once you're settled, it's easy to get around). The free dinners are great (a bit small and nothing special, but still a nice bonus) and allow you to meet fellow guests. The breakfast is just pancakes that guests make themselves, which was a bit chaotic, but, hey, free breakfast. Note that wifi costs $4/day (while most hostels offer it for free) and doesn't always work very well. ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Kirsten USA
- “ Struggled in the 10 person bunk as it was a cool night outside but the room was sweltering. Had to lie on top of blankets and take cold shower several times. Other person in bunk would not let us have fan running because he complained that it was too noisy. Then a group of guys arrived at 4am shouting and laughing. We had no white noise to drown out there 4am partying. Worst night sleep we have had in a hostel ”
- 06 Mar 2016 Lindsey USA
- “ It is a very nice Hostel, near to the City. Drinking alcohol is not allowed but the bar is right next to the Hostel. The staff is very friendly and the facilities are tidy. I would come back an stay there for a longer time! ”
- 07 Feb 2016 Regina