Nomads Fat Camel Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Roommates came in hammed in the middle of the night. Bunk bed felt like it was gonna fall over. Bathroom was disgustingly dirty. Cramped, dark and dirty. But it was cheap so I can complain that much. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ the location was good, the staff came and clean , but the rooms just smells BAD!!!! when you enter the floor you suddently felt a horibble smell!!!! beside that the hostel was OK.. there was a bar under so sometimes at time it was a little noisy/// ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ I stayed here before starting Kiwi Experience and although the staff were really friendly the hostel itself is need of a serious overhaul. The 4 bed room I was in was cold with a non-functioning heater and a terrible window. I heard everything from the bar below and the bed was pretty uncomfy. Having stayed in other hostels now around NZ, I wouldn't recommend this one. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Gemma Scotland
- “ staffs were helpful and nice but the place was so so dirty and messy. ”
- 30 Apr 2013 maggie Taiwan