Nomads Fat Camel Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were so friendly! The first room I stayed in was very nice! 8 dorm. Someone had spewed in one of the sinks which was gross but other then that had a awesome stay! Went back the weekend after and definately going back again very soon :) ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous
- “ The staff is super friendly and there was a free mini snack, cool! The showers were atrociously dirty, stuffy and dingy though. ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Miriam Canada
- “ we found a cockroach in our room, which wasnt nice. the cleaning guy was really nice talking to, and he did a good job. we stayed in a three bed room, and one of the beds were broken, but it was okay for 2 nights. there was a lot of noise from the street/bar and from the other rooms. every room shared two heaters whit other rooms, which results in a hole in the wall to the other rooms = no privacy, if you wanted to, you could look into the next room. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Anonymous
- “ Roommates came in hammed in the middle of the night. Bunk bed felt like it was gonna fall over. Bathroom was disgustingly dirty. Cramped, dark and dirty. But it was cheap so I can complain that much. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ the location was good, the staff came and clean , but the rooms just smells BAD!!!! when you enter the floor you suddently felt a horibble smell!!!! beside that the hostel was OK.. there was a bar under so sometimes at time it was a little noisy/// ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel