Nomads Fat Camel Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely hostel. Might not be the cleanest but definetly recommendable for long term. Awesome location and long term stay people and travellers.... So you have all kinds of people. The appartment setup is lovely! The common living area is ideal to relax and to socialize there's the evening snack in the bar or off course dinner time in your appartment! ”
- 16 Nov 2015 Alien Belgium
- “ It was nice to stay but I would like to have 4 lockers in a dorm for 4 instead just two. But I am happy that they are at least some lockers at all ;) ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Verena Germany
- “ Great location and very friendly and energetic staff! Only problem: the site we booked over did not inform us that our room didn't have a window... the van in the room didn't work properly. Room with window is more expensive - which I do not quite understand and would love to see indicated more clearly. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Sarah Marleen Germany
- “ Room was horrible. No window, no aircondition. I can not breathe there. Bathroom was old and dirty. Just staff were friendly. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic