Nomads Fat Camel Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and very friendly and energetic staff! Only problem: the site we booked over did not inform us that our room didn't have a window... the van in the room didn't work properly. Room with window is more expensive - which I do not quite understand and would love to see indicated more clearly. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Sarah Marleen Germany
- “ Room was horrible. No window, no aircondition. I can not breathe there. Bathroom was old and dirty. Just staff were friendly. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Good value for money. Pleasant and reasonable staff. Well cleaned. Great location. Didn't like that the ovens are shut off at 10:30pm, but they had a good justification for the policty ”
- 04 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Staff were so friendly! The first room I stayed in was very nice! 8 dorm. Someone had spewed in one of the sinks which was gross but other then that had a awesome stay! Went back the weekend after and definately going back again very soon :) ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous
- “ The staff is super friendly and there was a free mini snack, cool! The showers were atrociously dirty, stuffy and dingy though. ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Miriam Canada