Nomads Fat Camel Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The worst hostel I've stayed in. The room had no window and felt damp and cramped, with foam mattresses and limited space to move around. The kitchen space was dirty and smelly. The shower and toilets didn't get cleaned either. The whole place needs revamping!!!!! Completely disappointed in the hostel. ”
- 18 Jul 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Very loud due to club inside hostel. Bed is uncomfortable and very thin in the middle. ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ Good location, staff welcoming and very kind. The beds were ok! ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Lorette France
- “ Lovely hostel. Might not be the cleanest but definetly recommendable for long term. Awesome location and long term stay people and travellers.... So you have all kinds of people. The appartment setup is lovely! The common living area is ideal to relax and to socialize there's the evening snack in the bar or off course dinner time in your appartment! ”
- 16 Nov 2015 Alien Belgium
- “ It was nice to stay but I would like to have 4 lockers in a dorm for 4 instead just two. But I am happy that they are at least some lockers at all ;) ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Verena Germany