Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Too many people when winter is coming, noisy ! ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Elodie France
- “ Location, Staff, Cleaniness - overall, a terrific hostel. I would have rated "Good" for their Security had our food not all been stolen. A friendly staff member told us while we were chatting, that food always goes missing from the fridges at this hostel. Needless to say, it's not the hostel's fault that some stingy backpacker with low morals would go stealing food instead of paying for his/ her own groceries (and yes, Queenstown IS really that expensive. $6.00 for a Kaffee.... more than Sydney) ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great hostel! Got free internet because I booked online and also got upgraded to a six bed en suite dorm! Really nice guy from Holland at the front desk. Bathrooms are great, small lockers in the room to keep valuables in, and some free light meals. It is a dry hostel, which is ok, but there is no bar except for off the premises. But you do get good deals at a bar. Also, small thing, but the the shower door hit the sink when opened too far and slammed shut. Also, a shelf was missing (room 219). ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Katie USA