Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All the staying was a complete mess. The period was very busy so I needed to book three different rooms, each one with its problems: 1 - shared mixed room, two clandestine guys, party untill 2am inside the room and the door slaming each 30 seconds. 2 - private ensuite room, the air conditioner didn't work. 3 - shared mixed room again, they haven't find my girlfriend's booking, so we needed to stay in different rooms. Good, han? ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great hostel, great location, friendly staff (Rich is the man, always had a smile even on the midnight shift). Made the stay in Queenstown even that much better! ”
- 30 Apr 2013 zebulon USA
- “ One of the best hostels I stayed in. Clean and modern ensuite, comfy beds with nightlights and lockers with sockets. Breakfast is also included which isn't common at all in NZ. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany