Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, great location, friendly staff (Rich is the man, always had a smile even on the midnight shift). Made the stay in Queenstown even that much better! ”
- 30 Apr 2013 zebulon USA
- “ One of the best hostels I stayed in. Clean and modern ensuite, comfy beds with nightlights and lockers with sockets. Breakfast is also included which isn't common at all in NZ. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great location right in the town centre. ”
- 23 Feb 2013 stephen Ireland
- “ Great location, with lake views from my dorm's balcony. Everything is quite clean, except they more fridges in the kitchen, as they are always filled with food (much of old and smelly). The biggest problem with this place is the atmosphere, which in my opinion is really lacking. It is way too big and attracts bus groups who all just hang out together. Also having staff barge into your room numerous times a night to check for alcohol gets annoying very fast, and really took away from the stay. ”
- 15 Jan 2013 Anonymous Australia