Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel next to pubs with music super loud until late in the night. The sauna is not working. The common room is quite dirty. The staff at the reception are not enough. ”
- 01 Feb 2019 Anonymous France
- “ They have a sauna but it’s an absolute joke. It only goes up to 36 degrees and you can’t change it, outside was hotter. Facilities are cleaned daily but the place seems a bit run down and might be in need of minor renovations. ”
- 06 Jan 2019 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I stayed in both a shared room and private room. The shared rooms are a good deal, but you might want to try elsewhere for a private room as you may find better value for money elsewhere. The rooms also seem to be very dusty and I kept sneezing only in the room. ”
- 19 Jun 2018 Anonymous Singapore