Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good sized kitchen and common room area. Free pasta and rice is really useful. WiFi (which you have to pay for) is really good as well. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Robert England
- “ $21/nite is very budget for just sleep and bath, and i was upgraded to 6ppl sharing room with attached bathroom. couldn't find the free breakfast, but nvm for the low price i paid. btw there are discount card for Subway meal ($7/$10) nearby. the hostel has several floors, with so many ppl, noise and drunk ppl maybe unavoidable. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ convenient location, friendly staff but the hostel is abit old. ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ small, smelly, messy rooms ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anja
- “ Nice hostel for backpackers. First time we stayed there we had booked the church but we got upgraded to a private room for free! The only downside was that the rug in our room was damp. But they had free rice and pasta, awesome! We stayed there a couple of days ago again and we had an awesome time. People are really nice and location is great! I'm planning on spending my last night in Australia there in May because they help with shuttlebus to airport. ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous Sweden