Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You really need to want to PARTY ALL NIGHT and get drunk to stay here. Hard to meet people when they don't show up for events that are organized...ppl are much more interested in getting ripped on GOON but if you are up for it then this is your place..... ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Delia Sabrina Canada
- “ Good sized kitchen and common room area. Free pasta and rice is really useful. WiFi (which you have to pay for) is really good as well. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Robert England
- “ $21/nite is very budget for just sleep and bath, and i was upgraded to 6ppl sharing room with attached bathroom. couldn't find the free breakfast, but nvm for the low price i paid. btw there are discount card for Subway meal ($7/$10) nearby. the hostel has several floors, with so many ppl, noise and drunk ppl maybe unavoidable. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ convenient location, friendly staff but the hostel is abit old. ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ small, smelly, messy rooms ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anja