Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed at Flashpackers for one night but it's a really nice hostel, especially compared to the other hostels in Noosa. The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are nice and bathrooms clean. The kitchen is really nice as well with all the equipment you need, apart from the forks that ran out. It's a bit of a walk from the centre and even longer from the beach, but they run a shuttle until 6pm. ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ The personal material (both staff and guests) was unfriendly, however the hostel itself feels like a hotel. Very clean, seems fairly new, specious and pleasant. ”
- 25 Nov 2012 Aviv Israel
- “ Travelled from Cairns to Brisbane stopping in hostels along the way, and this was our last hostel. We obviously saved the best til last. Flashpackers Noosa seemed to be a purposely designed hostel, very clean, excellent security and reasonably priced. Slightly further out from the town, but the hostel runs numerous shuttle buses throughout the day. I'd highly recommend staying here. Brilliant ”
- 06 Nov 2012 Paul England
- “ Wonderful hostel, wonderful room (a doubble), CLEAN! A 15 min walk from town. or they have a free shuttle several times a day. Only wierd thing with the place was that they closed the kitchen at 9.15- 10.30 to clean it - It's the time when people normally eat their breakfast. Except that, i loved it ”
- 29 Oct 2012 Madeleine Sweden
“ A really good hostel, that is very clean and tidy. Some in the staff could use some magic from the happy fairy though... ”
Thanks. We have taken your advice and some of our staff have moved on. our staff does a great job generally but do get tired being happy and upbeat all the time. Maybe your stay was at that overcooked time to move on stay for a couple of our staff. Enjoy your travels.
- 22 Apr 2012 Dennis