North Borneo Cabin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place with nice people. We've been in private double and was OK. Wi-Fi slighty weak in rooms. Breakfast essential but enough. Tea and coffee unlimited, water also. Need to give more precise directions. Even local driver needed 3 calls with the receptionist to deliver us in front of the building. But generally no complaints. Bird choir waked us up in the early morning but was nice. Not so noisy even on main road. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Plamen Bulgaria
- “ Staff was a bit indifferent. Never returned my emails and not very friendly. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Spacey dorm. Nice living room and balcony. Helpful staff. ”
- 10 Oct 2012 Anonymous Chinese