North House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a great time at this hostel and met cool people. The staff is very friendly and go out of there way to help with anything they can. I lost my passport my first day and they went through a lot of trouble to help me get it back! great location if you want to be in the Zona Rosa area. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ really everything you need in a hostel. comfortable beds, friendly and helpfull staff and most important, great location. safe area and close to many bars and restaurants and a 24h marekt.... ”
- 16 Apr 2013 mauricio Brazil
- “ Clean and well kept hostel in the Zona Rosa part of town. Good spaces for lounging and socializing with an interesting mix of foreign guests. Plenty of bathrooms and hot water. Two free guests computers and WiFi connection. Spacious rooms and comfortable beds. Very friendly staff who will go out of their way to make you comfortable. This is a great option in a country that, unfortunately, does not have the "hostel culture" and does not tend to treat hostel guests very well. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was my 1st stay in a hostel, so I can't compare to any others. Very small room for 6 beds, so not really any room to put your stuff. I wasn't offered anywehre to lock up anything, so my stuff is at anyone's leisure to go through. Getting warm water for your shower was unpredictable. Location was good, one of the staff members is friendly, they didn't offer their names. ”
- 25 Feb 2013 David USA
- “ Great hostel but needs some improvements. Really sensitive hot water in the showers. Either piping hot, or crazy cold. Need power outlets (to charge cell phones and cameras) in the six person dorm. There were none and I didn't like to have to charge my phone in the common area the whole night. Need to provide a little bit better directions on booking website. Perhaps a little more helpful with recommendations of things to do, but I'm being quite picky here. ;) ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada