North House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location, and very low priced compared to the rest of the area in question. It's not a big hostel, but the space is used in a good way, and it gets kind of cosy. Cool shared area on the upper floor, with a couch and windows from floor to ceiling. One disadvantage was the acoustics of the place - you heard a lot from downstairs and from the backyard. But in all I really liked the place. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Daniel Sweden
- “ Excellent location in a safe area. about three blocks to the Tranmilenio if you want to go downtown. A bunch of restaurants and clubs in easy walking distance, and safe at night. Street food, money cambio on the block or next one. Staff spoke good English, very helpful. Friendly hostel cat, became my buddy. Lockers in the room, comfortable beds, good blanket. Towel provided, good Wifi. Party vibe o. The weekends, but they keep the noise down I you want to sleep. All on all excellent. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 art USA
- “ Stayed over a month here, I have done a lot of traveling in my time This hostel is a unknown treasure. The staff were amazing an couldn't be more helpful Location is in a great part of town and very safe and close To anything you need 24 hrs reception Great security Very clean Awesome bogota experience Thank you guys ”
- 17 Apr 2014 justin Australia