North York Self-Service Travellers Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No locks for any door. No AC. The in charge was so rude and don't know how to treat people. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous India
- “ There was no staff, the room wasn't cleaned, but it was the cheapest in toronto ”
- 30 Nov 2012 Anonymous
- “ Equip yourself with lots of patience when you arrive at this place. Not only is it long way from Toronto downtown and not very easy to find, you'll need to reach the landlord on the phone and wait outside till he comes to take care of you. He seemed to have no clue where I should stay and how much to pay, so he insisted on seeing a booking confirmation and figured out my payment on the spot. Apparently I got a large room with a double and 2 single beds even though I booked a single room. ”
- 24 Nov 2012 Anonymous Slovakia