Northwest Portland Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a great hostel in a lovely old building in a historic neighbourhood. It's clean & comfortable with excellent facilities. We really enjoyed our stay here. ”
- 04 May 2014 Jackie Australia
- “ This was my first time staying in a hostel and traveling alone so I was very nervous. But the reviews here were very positive and the location is GREAT so I took a deep breath and booked. And I am so happy I did. The staff is helpful and explained how parking worked as I drove up there from Phoenix, AZ. Everything is a walk away because the blocks are pretty small. Check out the Chinese and Japanese gardens. Wow. I highly recommend this place! =] ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Jonathan USA
- “ Overall experience was lovely from start to finish. The staff was very polite and have great expertise on local breweries and restaurants. I was referred to this place by a close friend. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anthony USA
- “ kind of cosy ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea