Northwest Portland Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was our first time staying at a hostel. The staff, private rooms and location made this a great choice. So I'd definitely recommend ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Darrell USA
- “ Awesome local for exploring Portland. ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It was my daughter's (17) first stay @ a hostel and it was overall a pleasant experience! The only downside is that we did not meet any other travelers since it was the holiday season. Hopefully, she 'a hooked on hostel staying for future travels. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The past two times I've stayed here, the staff is always very nice. The hostel is really cozy and clean as well as peaceful. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ If you are a light sleeper like me, I highly recommend bringing ear plugs. Some people were coming back from bar-hopping pretty early into the morning. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Abigail USA