Northwest Portland Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was our first time staying at a hostel. The staff, private rooms and location made this a great choice. So I'd definitely recommend ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Darrell USA
- “ Awesome local for exploring Portland. ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It was my daughter's (17) first stay @ a hostel and it was overall a pleasant experience! The only downside is that we did not meet any other travelers since it was the holiday season. Hopefully, she 'a hooked on hostel staying for future travels. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The past two times I've stayed here, the staff is always very nice. The hostel is really cozy and clean as well as peaceful. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ If you are a light sleeper like me, I highly recommend bringing ear plugs. Some people were coming back from bar-hopping pretty early into the morning. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Abigail USA
- “ Stayed there early October for 2 nights. We really appreciated our double bed private room. Super charming guest house in old building. The neighborhood is cute, lots lots of great bars and restaurants 5 min walk. Walking distance from downtown. Easy transit access as well. Inside garden is really cute and nice to spend time. Guesthouse was not full because of weekdays so there was plenty of bathrooms for guests. Will recommend. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Lisa Canada