Nova Traveller's Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best part about this hostel was the staff. They were very helpful with all my questions and very friendly. The facilities were average. But the staff definitely made my trip memorable. ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ My favourite hostel among those I visited in China - and there were quite a few. Super friendly and helpful staff. They will keep your luggage for you up to three days after departure making it easy to go hiking elsewhere. Bathrooms and rooms were kept very clean. Nice and inviting common areas. I loved it! ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Sabrina Tang Denmark
- “ I really enjoyed staying with you. Everything was very clean and comfortable. I do have two suggestions: firstly you might have to put emphasis on your non-smoking policy - there was actually a guy smoking in my room at 9:00 in the morning!... secondly you might want to pay closer attention to your bar area - if a guest approaches the bar he/she usually wants to buy something. Don't ignore him/her! They are willing to spend money! ”
- 22 May 2015 Stephanie Austria