N's Kitchen & Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kitchen and bathroom very dirty ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The weather was unexpectedly bad for that time of year when we were there and so the room/tap water was quite cold at times (even with electric blankets and AC, but they certainly helped). Not a complaint, as it seemed to be difficult in other places too. Apart from that it was great, especially the cosy café and the helpful staff. Thanks for a great stay! ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ We had a room with ensuite, even a sit down toilet! Ming was helpful in giving out advices on tours etc. He spoke good English as well. Linen was clean and yes was hot water morning and night too. Only thing was during the 'Golden week' Chinese national holiday, the rate was more than double the normal :( Sound insulation was bad so be prepared to hear others talking outside as if they are inside. However, after 11pm or so all becomes fairly quiet...most of the time. ”
- 07 Oct 2012 Colin
- “ A good place to stay. Friendly staff but be careful if you ask them to buy bus tickets for you, check regularly if they are really doing it. (they did not want to go buy the tickets for us until a couple of hours, so we ended up going to the bus station by ourselves but the tickets were already sold) ”
- 19 Jul 2012 Anonymous