Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at this hostel for 8 nights and we were very pleased with everything. The place has got some soul in a way. Theres only one bathroom per floor (3 floors) but its rare that there's a line for the toilet. There was a girl in the reception who was very helpful and did more than she had to, to help up and gave us lots of advice. I would recommend this hostel because its in the centre near all the shopping. The breakfast is ok and theres free coffee all day and a nice rooftop! ”
- 19 May 2013 Sofie USA
- “ Front desk/reception was very friendly and informative. Free short international calls. 2 Free PCs w/ Internet access ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The free breakfast was nice, but there's no kitchen to cook in which I would prefer. Generally though, excellent all around. ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Alexandra USA
- “ Everything was ok, the only problem is that the shower water was not hot at all. On January this was killing us. ”
- 13 Jan 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Staff very helpful and friendly. Good location. breakfast with everything, cereals, bread, drinks, juice. Very nice being around others guets. The occasion to exchange informations and feel just like at home. The bathroom is excellent. Water very warm but the shower is very small! I missed the hot water in the lavabo in my room, and the hairdryer (I was there in december/january.). But altogether, a very nice place. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Marianne Belgium