Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My second stay at Nui and the staff of concierges, baristas, chefs, bartenders, housekeepers and management were constantly working to ensure I enjoyed my time. Remarkable! Thank you all. Delicious breakfasts. Croissant with granola, honey, banana and milk. Yum! Super coffee! Fantastic dinners! Jerk pork don buri. Yes! Four cheese pizza with honey. Awesome! Atmosphere. Very cool. Perhaps the best hostel in Tokyo. Improvements? I'd add hot water to bathroom sinks and more secure lockers. ありがと! ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ A nice concept for a hostel with a cafe bar on the ground floor. Especially with the rustic modern interior design and really great food and drink at reasonable prices. Seems to be a popular hangout for locals. 6th floor common area and kitchen are cool too, extra cool magazine selection. Awesome staff! Thanks for my special request Aki! Meguro, Masa and Uraru, great chefs! Thanks for dinners. Thanks Hikaru, Toshi and Yumi for delicious breakfasts! Nao and Achi, thanks for being so helpful! :P ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ very artsy place, many local will come to drink at night, that's may confused you whether it's a hostel for travelers. The location is good, not far from subway station, and close to osasuki temple and sky tree. The bed is a little small. I think it's a good enough hostel in tokyo for many reasons, if there is bed for you, i suggest you to book immediately, or you may regret. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Macau
- “ I stayed at Nui two times. In both of them, everything was fine. Rooms are clean, there are space for luggages, common rooms are goos. But the only problem is, there is too much noise in the room just above the enterance due to the bar. You have to wait them to close the bar because It is hard to sleep early, which is not cool if you have a early train. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Turkey