Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel there was amazing! Really one of the best hostels i've ever been. The staff is allways in a mood to give a high five, and help you with what ever. There was only one problem. The code to our door was easyli broken. And by that i mean, you could type in what ever number after pressing B.C. And it would open. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Marc Denmark
- “ Very nice staff, and with a cool bar in the first floor. The capsules are ok if you are smaller than 1.85m. Very clean and secure! ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Nice with privacy curtains, although rooms got quite stuffy at night (airconditioning seems to be rather ineffective). We could not choose our own beds when we checked in, although several were empty when we arrived. Also, towels were missing both in toilets and in bathrooms. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Good price and decent location. Room was on the small side but was very comfortable and clean. Communal bathrooms were kept very clean also. Free WiFi was nice. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Dylan USA
- “ I have traveled a lot and this is one of my favourite hostels that I have ever stayed in! The staff are very cool, down to earth and friendly, the atmosphere in the front bar/restaurant/lounge is fantastic, and the place seems to be a magnet for great people. The building itself is really modern and clean inside, and it's within walking distance to the famous Asakusa Senso-ji temple. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Nicholas Canada