Nuova Locanda Belvedere
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a nice place, clean, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, you have to take a bus ride to get to Venice but anyway it's a good place ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Hector
- “ Here is really good for me Super market is near,and Venezia is not far we can find bus easy i'll come this hostel next trip too Grazie tanti! ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Yuki
- “ Did not like this place. If this had been my first hostel, I don't think I would ever have stayed at one again. The guy working there creeped me out, and some of the people staying there were just as bad. Felt cramped and somewhat dirty, the whole place smelled and was not in a nice area. The bathrooms looked nice, but were always filled wet on the floor. No atmosphere, no common room, no kitchen and only a (dirty) fridge. So many better options - in central Venezia. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ We don't have wifi and that three or four rooms share one bathroom will cause some inconvenience. But the price is quitet reasonable ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous China
- “ it is a good hotel for some one who do not look for any facilities. it has a very good price. it is 20 minutes far from the plazza roma giving directly to the traditional old venise city. it is 5 min walking from the train station enabling to much all points of italy. no breakfast is available. staff is not well trained for tourism. ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Lotfi Tunisia