Nuova Locanda Belvedere
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ To put it simply, I've payed a lot less for much better experience. I'll be the first to admit that I chose this hostel because it was the cheapest I could find barely outside of Venice, but still, it was much more expensive that almost any hostel I've stayed at while backpacking through Europe. The staff was very nice, which is rare for Venice, but the facilities, security, directions to the hotel, and the overall experience lacked in anything good for how much I payed. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Brandon
- “ Nice place. Staff very kind! ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was really damn hot at night. we were sweating like in sauna :( never again - at least in summer ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Daria Russia
- “ Although the hostel is in Mestre...it's super easy to get to Venice by train and cheap! The woman in the reception is super nice! ”
- 18 May 2013 Silvia Mexico
- “ The hostel was a bit old and run down. On the second night, I was moved farther down the street with no explanation for the move. Staff wasn't the worst or best that I've ever seen. Their rates are not cheap, though, so I would recommend paying the same money to stay in Venice instead of off the island. ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Anthony USA
- “ We were there staying in 4 beds dorm room. It's clean and nice but only problem is that central heating is not working in the building so they put a kind of faulty electric heater in the room and telling us not to touch as it may somehow blew the fuse in safety breaker. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous Myanmar