Nuova Locanda Belvedere
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it is a real Hotel, very nice design, very clean room, friendly stuff, highly recommended ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Magdi Egypt
- “ To put it simply, I've payed a lot less for much better experience. I'll be the first to admit that I chose this hostel because it was the cheapest I could find barely outside of Venice, but still, it was much more expensive that almost any hostel I've stayed at while backpacking through Europe. The staff was very nice, which is rare for Venice, but the facilities, security, directions to the hotel, and the overall experience lacked in anything good for how much I payed. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Brandon
- “ Nice place. Staff very kind! ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was really damn hot at night. we were sweating like in sauna :( never again - at least in summer ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Daria Russia
- “ Although the hostel is in Mestre...it's super easy to get to Venice by train and cheap! The woman in the reception is super nice! ”
- 18 May 2013 Silvia Mexico