Nuova Locanda Belvedere
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a really nice experience staying there!! The staff was very friendly and funny, the room was very clean and also the bathrooms were clean and big. I really enjoyed my stay there and can recommend it for everyone!!! From the train station Venezia Mestre it's about 5-10 min walking and with the bus or train you can reach Venice in 10 min. There's also a good restaurant and a supermarket nearby. If you have some problems, the staff is always there and will help you immediately. Thanks alot!! ”
- 16 Aug 2016 Nicole Switzerland
- “ Staff was very helpful, friendly, available for conversations and professional. In a quiet residential area 10 mn far from railway station. Very clean and safe. I was surprised by the quality of this place for the money I paid. ”
- 15 May 2016 Ammar
- “ It's ok if you are staying for 1 or 2 nights. Good bathrooms. The location is good, close to the train station, but not so nice if you walk the streets at night ”
- 01 May 2016 Cristian
- “ Security: it's great. They have a key for both the front door and your room Location: not bad, to get to the island you take a short train ride over. Don't forget to validate your ticket!! Staff: they're nice Atmosphere: I don't know if it's the lighting or what but... yeah Cleanliness: it's clean Facilities: there are three bathrooms and a common room ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Katie USA