Nuova Locanda Belvedere
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Did not like this place. If this had been my first hostel, I don't think I would ever have stayed at one again. The guy working there creeped me out, and some of the people staying there were just as bad. Felt cramped and somewhat dirty, the whole place smelled and was not in a nice area. The bathrooms looked nice, but were always filled wet on the floor. No atmosphere, no common room, no kitchen and only a (dirty) fridge. So many better options - in central Venezia. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ We don't have wifi and that three or four rooms share one bathroom will cause some inconvenience. But the price is quitet reasonable ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous China
- “ it is a good hotel for some one who do not look for any facilities. it has a very good price. it is 20 minutes far from the plazza roma giving directly to the traditional old venise city. it is 5 min walking from the train station enabling to much all points of italy. no breakfast is available. staff is not well trained for tourism. ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Lotfi Tunisia
- “ just a bed................. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ More like a business hotel with a dorm room: no kitchen and no atmosphere. Still, it's very close to Venice Mestre station and to the bus stops to get into Venice proper (takes about 10 minutes on the bus, and buses run every 20 minutes or so). Wifi was free and worked everywhere. Also, the showers were nice. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my stay. Close to train station and bus stop. In venice in less then 20 minutes either by train or bus and thats from leaving the door of the hostel. Staff was very nice and friendly and the keep the place in order. Nice terrace to sit and talk to other guests. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden