Nuova Locanda Belvedere
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location within 5min of bus stop with service to Venice. Total time to get into Venice is about 20 min. This is a small hotel with the quality level of a hostel. The room had an add-on ablation unit that served as an en-suite bathroom. It was spacious enough and the water pressure / temperature were good. It was clean. Towels were. It provided, but soap was provided in dispensers. The mattress was very firm - uncomfortable for me, but some may like that style. The staff was helpful. ”
- 22 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms are clean and basic equipped. The train station is only 5 min to walk to. Staff is also very helpful and nice. There is a supermarket just around the corner, so you can get all you need. In the morning it was kind of loud. ”
- 12 Apr 2017 Robin Germany
- “ It is a good hostel, not average, not excellent. ”
- 25 Feb 2017 Konstantinos Greece
- “ It was a really nice experience staying there!! The staff was very friendly and funny, the room was very clean and also the bathrooms were clean and big. I really enjoyed my stay there and can recommend it for everyone!!! From the train station Venezia Mestre it's about 5-10 min walking and with the bus or train you can reach Venice in 10 min. There's also a good restaurant and a supermarket nearby. If you have some problems, the staff is always there and will help you immediately. Thanks alot!! ”
- 16 Aug 2016 Nicole Switzerland