Nuova Locanda Belvedere
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They accidentally overbooked the hostel for my second and third nights (of three total). Rather than wait until the morning to see whether or not there would be soace for me, (as I was told to do) I took the initiative and booked a different hostel. They gave my deposit back to me the next morning, but still was not favorable to switch hostels due to overbooking. ”
- 23 Jun 2017 Jeremy
- “ Excellent location within 5min of bus stop with service to Venice. Total time to get into Venice is about 20 min. This is a small hotel with the quality level of a hostel. The room had an add-on ablation unit that served as an en-suite bathroom. It was spacious enough and the water pressure / temperature were good. It was clean. Towels were. It provided, but soap was provided in dispensers. The mattress was very firm - uncomfortable for me, but some may like that style. The staff was helpful. ”
- 22 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms are clean and basic equipped. The train station is only 5 min to walk to. Staff is also very helpful and nice. There is a supermarket just around the corner, so you can get all you need. In the morning it was kind of loud. ”
- 12 Apr 2017 Robin Germany